www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Akshaya which comes under the Department of Information Technology of Government of India. Akshaya centers provides various online services to the people of Kerala. Aadhaar Card Enrollment can be made through Akshaya Centers if you are not yet Enrolled. This is Free.
- Name: Akshaya
- Website: http://www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in
- Service offered by Akshaya:
- Aadhaar enrollment
- RSBY-CHIS Health card (Registration and Renewal)
- Grand Kerala Shopping Festival
- E-pay Services (BSNL Bill, Water Bill, KSEB Bill, University Fee Payment)
- Issue of Digital Signature
Ration Card (New Card, Non Renewal, Non Inclusion, Addition of Member, Change of Name, Address, Change of Ownership)
- E-District (Community, Caste, Residence, Nativity and various other services)
- E-Vidya Course (Computer Training)
- Intel Learn Programme
- E-Ticketing (Air, Bus, Rail)
- Online Passport Application
- Birth and Death Certificate
- Malayalam Computing
- Medical Transcription
- Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Admit Card
More and more services are added to the Akshaya by the Government of Kerala. Akshaya Centre is a source of Income to the Entrepreneur as this provides several services to the public.
How to Start an Akshaya Centre in your Locality:
Visit the website http://www.akshaya.kerala.gov.in and Read the Latest Updates or click on the Career page regularly for knowing the vacancy of Akshaya centre in your locality. Vacancies will be advertised in the News Paper also.
Download the Application Form and Fill the Application form and submit it to your nearest Akshaya District Project Office and you will be called for an Interview and If you are selected you can Start an Akshaya Centre.
Contact the Akshaya District Project Office for knowing the requirement for starting an Akshaya Centre and the application procedure.
How to Enroll for an Aadhaar Card?
- Visit the nearest Akshaya Centre where Aadhaar Card Enrollment is Provided (Akshaya Centre Address, Contact Details, Date of Enrollment will be informed through News Paper)
- Visit the Prescribed Location with one Original Copy of Ration Card and One Identity Card (with Photo, Complete Address Printed on it)
- Carry one Photo Copy of both the documents (Ration Card and ID Card)
- If you do not have a Photo ID Card with Complete Address please Affix your Photo in a white Paper and Write your Complete Address on it and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer and bring the same to the Akshaya Centre.
- Take Token if token in provided and Collect the Aadhaar Enrollment Application Form and Fill the Application Form or get it filled by the Staff there.
- When your turn comes the staff there will take your IRIS Scan and Finger Prints and Complete all the formalities and you will be provided with an enrollment slip where you can see an enrollment number, Date and Time.
- Your Aadhaar Card will be mailed to you once it is generated.
- Inorder to Check whether your Aadhaar Card is Generated or Not visit http://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/check-aadhaar-status and enter the details and click on Submit.
- If your Card is Generated you can print a copy of your Aadhaar Card simply by visiting https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and Enter the details asked from the Enrollment Slip (Enrollment Number, Date, Time, Your Name etc) and click Submit.
- You can Download a copy of your Aadhaar Card which can be used as Aadhaar Card.
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!