http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in and http://www.cee-kerala.org/ are the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examination where students can apply for Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination KEAM 2016.
- Exam: Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination 2016 (KEAM 2016)
- Website: http://cee.kerala.gov.in
- Application Fees: Rs 700 (for General) and Rs 350 (for SC/ST)
- Contents: Security Card, Prospectus and Envelop. (do not fold the envelop)
- How to Fill the Online Application: Read Prospectus
How to Apply for KEAM 2016
Those who like to write Kerala Engineering Medical Entrance Exam have to purchase Security Card and Prospectus from any one of the Post Offices by paying Rs 700 )for SC/ST Rs 350)
Candidate can also take a DD of Rs 700 and send along with the filled application form.
If the candidate is purchased the security card then scratch the card on the silver panel .
Visit the website http://cee.kerala.gov.in and click on online application for KEAM and click on candidate registration and then candidate login and upload passport size photo and then fill the application form and take a printout (take 2 copies as one for future reference) of the form and send it along with necessary documents. Read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
Marks obtained will be send to the Kerala Government and they will prepare a rank list and make allotment for MBBS and BDS based on that rank.
KEAM 2016 Entrance Exam Time Table
|25th April 2016||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Physics and Chemistry||Engineering|
|26th April 2016||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Mathematics||Engineering|
|27th April 2016||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Chemistry and Physics||Medical|
|28th April 2016||10 AM to 12.30 PM||Biology||Medical|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Sale of Prospectus and Security Pin at Post Office: 2nd January 2016
- Last Date of Sale of Security Pin: 29th January 2016
- Last Date of Online Submission: 29th January 2016 (Friday) 5 PM
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application Printout with other documents: 30th January 2016 (Saturday)
- Downloading Online Admit Card from the website: 28th March 2016
- Date of Declaration of Entrance Exam Result: on or before 25th May 2016
Apply online for Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam through online at http://cee.kerala.gov.in on or before 29th January 2016
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!