www.and.nic.in - Official website of Andaman and Nicobar Administration. Applications were invited for the Post of Assistant Fisheries Development Officer in Port Blair Fisheries Directorate in Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
- Company: Port Blair Fisheries Directorate
- Owned: Andaman and Nicobar Administration
- No. of Posts: 2 (General-1, OBC-1)
- Probation Period: 2 Years
- Last date for the receipt of application: 8th April 2013
- Age: Maximum 30 years as on 8th April 2013
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 9300 - Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Fisheries Science or M Sc in Zoology or Marine Biology with Specialization in Fisheries
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Viva
- Website: http://www.and.nic.in
How to Apply:
Prepare an application (as per the application format) with all the details and affix a gazetted attested photo on it and send it with attested copies of certificates proving age, qualification, caste, Registration card got from Employment Exchange, 2 passport size photo (one photo should be attested by a gazetted officer), one self addressed cover with Rs 5 stamp affixed on it (size: 12 cm * 25cm).
Send the application form and all other documents to the address given below
Last date for the receipt of application is on or before 8th April 2013.
For more details about Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment Online 2013 (age, qualification, how to apply) please visit the website www.and.nic.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!