http://ojas.guj.nic.in - Online Job Application System of Gujarat Government for applying Jobs using online application form and for getting Exam, Interview Call Letter and Results.
- Portal: Online Job Application Government of Gujarat
- Services: Advertisement of Government Jobs available in Gujarat, Applying Online, Downloading Call Letter and Results, Payment of Application Fees
- GSSSB OMR Sheet Sample: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtDetailFiles/GSSSB_OMR.pdf
- Enable Gujarati Language in PC: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/images/GujaratiEnabledComputer.pdf
- Confirmation Number: http://ojas.guj.nic.in/KnowConfirmationNo.aspx
- Helpline: 1800 233 5500
- Website: http://ojas.guj.nic.in
How to Apply Online for a Job (Online Application):
Those who like to apply for a Job have to visit the website http://ojas.guj.nic.in and click on Apply Online for getting the list of Vacancies available in Gujarat. Click on Details and Read the Details (like No. of Vacancies, Qualification, Eligibility, Age, Scale of Pay, Department, How to Apply, Selection Procedure etc) of the available Job Vacancy.
Once you Read the Advertisement and How to Apply you can Click on Apply Now for applying online. Enter the details asked and Submit the Application. Once you had submitted your Application you can Edit it by clicking on Edit Application and by giving the Application Number and Date of Birth.
Click on Upload Photograph for Uploading your Photo and Signature. Scan the Photo and Signature and Upload it. It should be as per the given format.
- Photo should be in JPEG Format, 5 cm height and 3.6 cm width, Size less than 15 KB.
- Signature should be in JPEG Format, 2.5 cm height and 7.5 cm width, Size less than 15 KB.
Once Photo and Signature is Uploaded and Application id filled you have to Confirm your Application and if there is any error change it before confirming. You can take a printout of the Chalan and Application Form through Online.
Chalan is need for the Payment of Application Fees. If the application is to be send to the address provided then you can take a printout and send it to the address provided.
Printout of the Call Letter can be taken from the Website. It is required for attending the Interview. For more details about applying jobs and for getting results please visit http://ojas.guj.nic.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!