http://mcc.nic.in and mohfw.nic.in are the official website of All India Quota Under Graduate (UG) Medical (MBBS) / Dental (BDS) (NEET UG) Seats Online Allotment Process and Counselling 2013 for Online Registration, Choice / Option Filling, Changing Choices, Dummy / Trail Allotment, First Allotment (Round One), 2nd Allotment, 3rd Allotment (Round 3)
- Portal: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
- Purpose: Under Graduate (UG) MBBS and BDS Allotment and Counselling 2013
- Counselling: 15% of total Seats in Government MBBS and BDS Colleges in India
- Reservation: SC-15%, ST-7.5%, OBC-27%, PH-3%
- Eligibility: Rank in NEET UG and Academic Qualificatiob for MBBS or BDS
- Counselling Conducted by: Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- Last year Opening and Closing Rank in MBBS and BDS courses: http://mcc.nic.in/mccres/Documents/LastORCR.pdf
- User Manual: http://mcc.nic.in/mccres/Documents/UserManual_NEET_UG.pdf
- Download Counselling Letter: http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/RankLetter/rankletterIP.aspx
- Website: http://mcc.nic.in and http://mohfw.nic.in
Candidate Online Registration and Choice Filling:
Candidates who are eligible for MBBS or BDS Admission as per the NEET UG Result can Register themselves by visiting the website http://mcc.nic.in and click on UG Medical Counselling and click on Candidate Login.
If you are a Registered Candidate simply enter Roll Number and Password and click Login or else click on New User Registration and Fill the Details and click on Submit. You can take a Printout of the Registration Slip for future references after successful Registration.
After Registration candidate have to Login to the Portal by entering the Roll Number and Password and click on Login.
For Knowing the Choices Available for the candidate click on Choice Available and Name of the Colleges will be displayed in the Screen
Click on Choice Filling for giving options and Select the State and the Course and click on (+) Button for adding the Choices and click on Save and Continue to add another choice. You can Re arrange the order of the choice made and can also delete any choice already made. Once all the choices is done click on Save and Go to Home.
Once you had given the choices you have to Lock the Choice and once the choice is locked you cannot make changes to the choice. For locking the choices click on Lock Choice.
Click on Logout once everything is Done. You can Login Again any time. But If you had locked your choices you cannot unlock or modify it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Registration, Choice Filling, Indicative Seats: 10th July 2013 to 15th July 2013 (Till 5 PM)
- Exercising of Choice and Choice Locking: 16th July 2013 to 17th July 2013 (Till 5 PM)
- Allotment (Round 1): 18th and 19th
- Round 1 Publishing of Results: 20th
- Candidate Reporting to the Allotted College: 20th to 29th July 2013 (Till 5 PM)
- Allotment (Round 2): 30th to 31st July 2013
- Round 2 Publishing of Results: 1st August 2013
- Candidate Reporting to the Allotted College: 1st to 10th August 2013 (Till 5 PM)
- Publication of Vacant Seat after Round 2 Admissions: 11th to 12th August
- Fresh Choice Submitting and Locking: 13th to 16th (up to 5 PM)
- Allotment (Round 3): 17th and 18th
- Round 3 Publishing of Results: 19th
- Candidate Reporting to the Allotted College: 19th to 29th August 2013 (Till 5 PM)
- Transferring of Vacant Seats to State Quota: 30th August 2013
- Commencement of Classes (MBBS): 12th August 2013
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!