http://www.aicte-gpat.in is the official website of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2015 Online Application Procedure. GPAT is conducted for Admissions in Post Graduate Degree in Pharmacy.
- Examination: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2014
- Test Type: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Exam conducted for: Admission in Post Graduate Pharmacy Course
- Eligibility: 4 year Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Age: No Age Restriction
- Test Fees: Rs. 1400 Rs. 700 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) + Bank Charges - Can be pad through Online using Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking or through Offline by Depositing in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI)
- Test Cities: http://www.aicte-gpat.in/PdfDocuments/34.pdf
- Helpline Phone Number : 022 66 25 83 (13th November to 27th April)
- Fax Number: 022 25 81 42 83 04
- Validity of the Test: One Year
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertisement: http://www.aicte-gpat.in/PdfDocuments/Paper-Adv1.pdf
- Website: http://www.aicte-gpat.in/
About the Test:
- Test Type: Computer Based Test
- No. of Question: 125
- Duration: 180 Minutes
- Negative Marking: Yes (Correct Answer (4 Marks each) & Wrong Answer (1 Mark Deducted)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start Date of Online Registration: 13th November 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12th January 2015
- Download Admit Card: 2nd February 2015
- Date of the Computer Based Test: 23rd February to 24th February 2015
- Declaration of Result: 27th March 2015
- Printout of the Score Card: 27th March 2015 to 27th April 2015
How to Apply for AICTE GPAT 2015 Online?
Eligible student have to visit the website http://www.aicte-gpat.in/ and click on New User and Read the Instructions carefully and accept the declaration and click on Submit.
Fill the online Application Form and click on Submit and a 6 digit password will be generated and displayed on the screen and send to SMS and E-Mail.
After Registration you can visit the website and Login by click on Existing User and enter Login ID and Password. Make Payment Online using Credit or Debit Card or Internet Banking or make payment using offline method by depositing in SBI Bank using Bank Chalan. (Take a printout of the chalan and make payment after one day and wait for 48 hours and Login to the website and Enter the Journal number)
After Entering all the details accept the declaration and Submit the Form. Once Submit Online you can Login to Download the Admit Card from 2nd February onwards.
You can take a printout of the submitted application form for your reference. No need to send the application form.
For more details about (Test Centres, Eligiblity, Fees, How to Apply, Admit Card, Results etc) AICTE Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2015 please visit http://www.aicte-gpat.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!