http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in is the official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai. Applications were invited for Para-Medical Recruitment in Indian Railways.
- Employer: Indian Railway
- Name of the Post: Para-Medical Category (Nurse, Cardiology Technician, Health & Malaria Inspector, Radiographer, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, Physiotherapist, Dietician etc)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 951
- Scale of Pay:
- Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Injector, Lab Superintendent: Rs. 9300 - Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600
- Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant: Rs. 5200 - Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800
- Last Date for Applying Online: 1st December 2014
- Online Fees Payment: 1st November 2014 to 1st December 2014
- Offline Fee Payment: 3rd November 2014 to 28th November 2014
- Date of Examination: 8th December 2014
- Eligibility: Refer Notification
- Qualification and Age: Read Notification / Advertisement
- Examination Fees: Rs. 100 (No Fees for SC / ST / Women / Ex Serviceman / PWD / Minorities etc)
- Selection Procedure: Written Test
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/3 of the marks)
- Download Template: http://184.108.40.206/rrbcen042014/documents/RRB_Template.pdf
- Notification: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/rrbchennai--notification
- Website: http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
How to Apply for Para-Medical Category in Indian Railway?
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for Para-Medical Category in any one of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) only.
Visit the respective RRB Website and apply for the post Online. Click on New Registration and Register yourself. Fill the relevant details and make the payment of the Examination Fees and Submit the Application.
Login with the Username and Password. Select the Post applying for. Enter the Qualification details. Make the Payment of the Exam Fees either through Online (Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking) or through Offline (SBI Chalan or Post Office Pay in Slip).
Download the Template and affix recent Passport Size Color photo, Sign on the Space Provided, Affix Left Thumb Impression, Copy the Self Declaration in the Space Provided in your own Handwriting.
Scan the Template (JPEG, Color, Less than 200 KB, 100 dpi) and Login to your account and Upload the Template and Submit the Application.
No need to send the physical copy of the Application.
For more details (Name of the Post, No. of Vacancies in respective RRB, Age, Qualififcation, How to Apply, Selection Procedure etc) about Indian Railway Para-Medical Recruitment Online 2014 please visit any the respective RRB website or visit http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in
Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!